Front and Back DoorsWindowPlan are independent door suppliers and installers of high quality, bespoke front doors and back doors. Click on the links below to view more about the doors we offer, or read on for more information about replacement door options.
Front DoorsWindowPlan front doors are available in two types:
- uPVC doors which are generally less expensive and offer a wide range of modern and traditional door styles
- Composite doors which most closely resemble traditional wooden doors
Front doors are available with a range of decorative glass options, including stained glass, leaded glass and Georgian bars. These glazing styles can also be made as energy efficient glass units to create an eco-friendly door which retains a traditional appearance.
A full range of door furniture is available, including letterplates and knockers, to allow you to create a truly stylish entrance to your home.
Back DoorsReplacement back door options include garden-opening doors which allow you to ‘bring the outside in’. The main types available are:
- uPVC doors generally used for simple, inexpensive back doors, including stable-door styles in which the top and bottom halves of the door move independently
- French Doors a traditional style that provides a large door opening with a classic appearance
- Patio Doors sliding doors, which give a large visible glass area
- Folding Sliding (bi-fold) Doors which have two or more panels hinged together to allow the entire door area to be opened to the outside
Buy from the ExpertsWindowPlan are the leading company in Rochester, covering the Rochester, Gillingham, Chatham and Kent areas. We have many years experience of transforming homes with quality double glazed windows, doors, and conservatories.
As proven replacement door installers, we provide a 10 year guarantee, FENSA registration and QANW Insurance scheme for the supply and installation of replacement windows, doors and conservatories.