Our Track RecordWindowPlan has been in business since 1998, and has completed thousands of successful window, door and conservatory installations.
80% of our work comes from recommendations from satisfied customers. This is because we truly ‘walk the talk’ when it comes to satisfying our customers’ needs. We don’t do hard sell – we believe that a happy customer is good for our business, so we will give you friendly advice and help, a competitive quote and a first class installation. We would be happy to provide testimonials on request.
We have expertise in depth, which is why we have been selected to do work for major contractors such as Balfour Beatty, Mansell, Apollo and GSE. Because we are a local, independent company, we can be flexible in the way we approach both domestic and commercial installations.
We are also unusual in that we manufacture our own sealed units at our headquarters in Strood, Kent. This means we can offer a fast turnaround on replacement units, where other companies may make you wait several days.
- a huge range of replacement windows and replacement doors in various styles
- a wide range of bespoke UPVC, wood or aluminium conservatories
- a 10 year guarantee, with optional additional cover provided by QANW
- free consultation, site survey and design
- impartial friendly expert advice
- specialist teams of window and door installers
- no obligation quotations and no hard sell
- “A” rated energy efficient energy saving window systems
- expert conservatory designers
- members of the Fensa & the QANW Insurance scheme
Deal with Experts
WindowPlan’s experienced staff deal with every aspect of the process, from the initial meeting with one of our professional consultants, onwards to our qualified surveyors, fabricators, installers and after sales service engineers.
Want to know more? As an expert window and door company, we can advise you on the best choice of products for your home.